Saturday, May 13, 2006

Something different...

No link this time. Just some reminiscing on my part.

It's an unusual Saturday because I'm at work. But it's very slow, which leaves me with lots of free time. But the free time comes in 5 and 10 minute spurts, so all I can really do is check my email and blog. That's why there are so many entries today. Don't get used to it.

It's funny how a song can bring memories back in a flood. I've been listening to some Relient K today. (Christian pop/punk. Very good.) My wife introduced me to this band when we first started dating back in college. It brings back memories of kissing her for the first (and second, and third...) time.

It's not like it was all that long ago, but sometimes it feels like a lifetime. We're not in college anymore, and now we have a baby.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not missing the good old days. I'm missing my wife.

I love you, babe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home